Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day Six: Bug 1, SB 0

Didn’t feel great yesterday. Initially, I told myself that that I’m far from friends, far from home, far from the things that always make me happy. So if I felt a little funky, c’est d’accord.

And then, as things didn’t improve but really declined, I became willing to concede for the first time, that my goat-like digestive constitution was collapsing out under the effects of new water, new cuisine, new sleeping habits, new, new, new.

Or some combination of all of the above.

Turns out it was a bug….horrible and short-lived. Grateful, again and always, that I am living with a physician. Very happy that Coca Cola Light is a universal beverage.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling a bit better . . . I was wondering about the water . . .

    ReplyDelete